- There is no guarantee that the lender won’t perform a credit check
- The maximum $5,000 is only available to individuals with a stellar credit score
It is most likely you have seen this around, especially if you live in a state where the service is availed. Check Into Cash traditionally operated ‘cash stalls ‘where you would go and request for financing. However, they have moved onto the online space to compete with other payday loan apps.
Most loan apps have an almost identical application process, and it is true with Check Into Cash as well. You will need to provide them with details such as phone number, work address, and email. Then need to agree to their terms and conditions digitally. Once this is done, the company will look into your application and respond. If approved, your funds will take up to two business days to be credited into your bank account. You will then be expected to repay this amount in full on your payday.
Check Into Cash offers loan amounts of https://installmentloansgroup.com/installment-loans-ok/ between $50 to $1000 depending on your credit score. Their fees range between $13 and $25 per $100 borrowed depending on the state you are in.
- Check Into Cash has a presence in up to 30 states in the country.
- They offer flexible loan amounts of between $50 and $1000.
- It is one of the most reliable pay advance apps that has been around for about 30 years.
- Although it has what may look like favorable loan fees, this can increase significantly depending on the state you live in.
8. CashNet | Best for instant approvals
CashNet is a Payday lending service that avails short-term loans. They pride themselves on being able to provide instant approvals and next day cash payments.
CashNet does not discriminate and according to their website, work with people with all credit scores. This can come in handy if you are looking for finances urgently and your credit score is not that high. All you need to do is log on to their website and furnish them with your details. These will include your date of birth, your name, address, email, phone number, social security number, and any other relevant work details.
The application process is a 5-minute process, and approval decisions are sent you via email. You will then have the funds deposited in your bank account the next day. This will, however, depend on just how soon the loan is approved. Once you have received the funds, the loan will be repaid in full on your payday.
CashNet avails loan amounts of between $255 and $500 and their loan fees range between $10 and $45 per $100 borrowed. Additionally, their APR ranges between 205% and 800% with a repayment term of between two weeks and 15 months.
- Flexible repayment periods of between two weeks and 15 months.
- Early repayment earns you refunds on the loan fees.
- 5-minute application process and next day cash payment.
9. Rise | Cash advance app with flexible repayments
If you are looking for a personal loan app that offers large amounts, then Rise is the option for you. This particular payday loan app offers up to $5,000 in loans with flexible repayment periods. Unlike many other lenders that have a high APR, some going as far as 400%, with Rise, that is set at 299%. Higher loan amounts, therefore, mean you will pay less in interests. On average however, a regular payday loan on Rise will be charged about $12 for every $100 borrowed.